Our mission is to help in any way possible all people to enter into and develop an intimate relationship with the living God through knowledge and following the Lordship of His Son Jesus Christ, and to know, follow, and love His commands, Precepts, and teachings so that each one may receive the rewards as described in Psalm 19:7-11.
The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul, The statuses of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
The precepts of the Lord are right, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether Righteous. They are more precious than gold, then much pure gold;they are sweeter than honey from the comb. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
We believe in:
1. The only true and living God; infinite. eternal, unchanging.
2. The plenary verbal inspiration of the Old and New Testament scriptures; and their final authority for faith and practice.
3. The virgin birth and true deity and humanity of Jesus Christ Son of God, and his physical resurrection from the dead.
4. The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, The third person of the Godhead.
5. The infilling of the Holy Spirit for the child of God.
6. The personality of Satan as the enemy of God and God’s people.
7. The fall of Adam, and the guilty , depraved, and lost condition of all men everywhere outside of Christ.
8. Salvation alone by grace through faith in the substitutionary blood atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. The personal and visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. The physical resurrection of all men and saints to everlasting joy and bliss, the lost to everlasting conscious torment.
11. The Body of Christ composed only those born again by the Spirit of God.